Monday, September 9, 2013

The Saga of the SparkFun Inventor's Kit

The kits arrived at the bookstore today...

I was informed that there were no more on the shelves as of 6:30 PM today...

I had anticipated 160 students - there are almost 190 and I am not sure that the bookstore ordered the entire 160 I originally requested.

I have asked the bookstore to order more and to let me know when these will arrive.

So...

If you have a kit, please start playing with it - and I do mean play - this is fun stuff.

If you don't have a kit find somebody who does and ask them to show it to you.

We will begin using the kit in lab NEXT WEEK - if the boards are not in by then, I will have students work together in groups of two or three.

While you are waiting please take the time to watch some of these tutorials...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA567CE235D39FA84

No comments:

Post a Comment